Sunday, June 30, 2013

Grossly Behind...

Not much has happened since the update dump I posted on Thurs. There are so many things that I need/want to do, but as the title of this post states I'm grossly behind on everything. I suppose this is more of a confession...? Haha!

I was tasked to design a temple for the Ruby RPG project I got involved in. For no real reason, I've kept putting it off. In a similar vein, the platformer I've been working on in GameMaker is also behind schedule. Ugh! I feel compelled to note that I'm not complaining nor am I trying to push the fault on anyone/anything as I know it's all been me.

Like usual, I've also been slacking on the job applications. It doesn't matter how many times I tell myself that they're inevitable. The whole process depresses me so much that I'd rather not do it and remain jobless. (There's absolutely NO logic in this whatsoever.)

On the upside (!!), I signed up for Molyjam, which is being held next weekend from July 5th to 7th. The New York location is being hosted by Babycastles and the New School Game Club. It will be my first game jam and I'm looking forward to it!

Will update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment